Hack Your Clothes: wear something awesome!
Every Monday night Jennifer Leigh and Metrix Create Space host Hack Your Clothes Night.
- 7 – 8pm: For $30 you get one hour of group instruction tailored to your needs, and for the rest of the night all the machines are reserved for the exclusive use of the class participants.
- 8 – 10pm: Jennifer is available for personal instruction and support on your projects.
- 10 – 12am: The shop is open til midnight, and clothes hackers are welcome to keep hacking!
Learn how to make awesome clothes, or make the clothes you already own even more awesome:
- Make a corset
- Fix your torn backpack
- Add pockets to anything
- Get your pants to fit perfectly
- Recreate your favorite tee-shirt
- Learn to knit- by hand or on a robot
If you can imagine it, we can help you make it!
When: Monday Nights 7pm to midnight
623A Broadway East
Seattle, WA 98102