Tailor’s Ham

« Back to Lexicon Index

A rounded and tightly stuffed cushion used for shaping curved seams when pressing out areas such as sleeve caps, and bust darts. Most commonly shaped about like a ham with a narrow end and a wider end, though any stuffed shape used in this fashion is referred to as a tailor’s ham no matter what the shape.

« Back to Lexicon Index

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE